When a company puts up a sign to let the world know that they’re in business, they’re usually hoping to gain some customers. What they don’t know is that neon signs aren’t exactly a good investment.
Sure, they’re loud and bright and get lots of attention when it’s dark out. But, neon signs also have an unfortunate way of getting the wrong message across when one of the light bulbs go out.
Words never hurt anyone…except when they accidentally become a part of these 65 questionable neon sign fails!
1) Well okay, but only because you said so!
2) Good old LSD
3) Yup, I’m on it!
Get ready for it…
4) You’re a moron.
5) “Time to take care of my neighborhood grocer once and for all”
6) Let’s Go to hell. I mean Shell!
7) “Lol, found out where Ur mom works”
8) Honey, let’s go to this new hotel I saw on Yelp.
9)Sucks to be Starbucks
10) It fixed itself!
12)Really crappy marketing
13) If you need a stiff drink…
“Not gay, just manly. There are 40 types of beer and 20 types of whisky in the bar; no white wine. There is no dance floor. You never get overlooked by the bartender because some big-breasted brat happens to stand nearby.”
14) Life’s a party when you end up at this funeral home.
15) You can’t spell “Amusement” without this….
16) This PetCo sign!
17) Mmm, sounds delish
18) Finally! A store for cat ladies.
19) Homeless elves need this.
21) Barefoot hoes
22) Sign outside Kim Kardashian’s new home
23) The sign at this hoe-tel
24) Halloween store?
25) A place for ex-friends, bosses, and in-laws
26) Rothchild’s Liquors
27) Brodie Food Mart
28) I think I’ll pass.
29) “Ooh Yeah!”
30) “I’m not as hungry as I thought.”
31) Hey, that doesn’t spell Thwaites Brewery!
32) The best Jew in the city!
33) Mad Max Part 5: Road Anger
Take a breather and
34) Yo ho, it’s sexy dinner time!
35) Sounds about right
36) “Some lights on the sign at the local bowling alley burned out…”
“Another mildly interesting fact: I recently went to India, was walking through a village outside of Haridwar and asked someone what they call marijuana in Hindi (it grows wild all over there), he told me “bong”. Not sure if the spelling is the same.”