Nothing helps pass the time quite as nicely as movies do. Whether you’re a film buff or just someone out for some good ol’ entertainment, a trip to the cinema or movie night at home is always a treat. It’s even more enjoyable when you share the experience with friends, family, or your significant other. Because you don’t just stay quiet until the end – you get to exchange opinions on the film and laugh about certain details together – details that you realize have been overlooked.
You still end up loving and appreciating the same movies but you’re able to point out scenes that don’t seem to make sense or are downright ridiculous, just like these.
1. That poor lady who took care of all the elderly
2. The huge library in “Beauty and The Beast”
If you really think about it, Belle’s town in “Beauty and The Beast” is not a rich town. It might even be called poor and provincial. Can you imagine how such a huge and elaborate bookstore was built in this town? Can the people even afford building one? Belle was actually the only one who wants to go there!
3. Where’s Tarzan’s beard?
4. The twin’s “unique” situation
5. Surprise! It’s the Joker!
6. This poor boy from “The Polar Express”
7. Nate should be more understanding.
8. The real Disney villains
9. The accent is a giveaway
10. “Weekend at Bernie’s” impossible premise
11. Parents did not want to believe in Santa
12. The unbelievable George McFly
13. Grease teaches teens to change to be accepted
14. Jason grew up.
15. Mike and James’ history
16. This Dad seems to have a favorite child
Matthew McConaughey’s character in “interstellar” just ignored his son entirely and focused on his daughter instead
— Jonah! (@therealquillboy) June 23, 2019
17. This dinner scene in Home Alone
In Home Alone, Kevin makes Mac and cheese and sits down to eat it at 9pm, knowing full well the burglars are arriving then. He even took the time to light candles, and then leaves his meal uneaten.
— Adam Uren (@AdamUren) June 23, 2019
18. Messed up mythology in “Hercules”
19. The plot holes in “A Quiet Place”
In A Quiet Place, they really should know that cellars and other deep underground secure structures exist
— Jody Shenn (@JodyShenn) June 23, 2019
20. Underage dance movie
21. Thanos could have been killed by Dr. Strange
In Endgame when they had Thanos and were trying to pull the Infinity Gauntlet off his hand, instead of Dr Strange making a portal above his head for Mantis to jump through to make him sleep, he could have just lowered that portal over Thanos’ head and closed it, decapitating him.
— Galactic Fleet Cmdr (@NSAtookmyID) June 24, 2019
22. Jenny’s secret from Forrest Gump
Jenny kept her son a secret from Forrest Gump for three years, knowing he’s the father and only contacted him after she’d been diagnosed with an incurable disease.
— DOM (@domjohn55) June 24, 2019
23. This slip-up that always happen in movies
24. The Das Sound Machine was better than the Bellas
25. Multiple accents in the village people in “Moana”
26. Why hike and not fly, Frodo?
27. Meryl Streep’s bizarre character in “It’s Complicated”
28. How can he forget her face that fast?
29. She basically raped him
30. Batman might have a super power after all
I always wondered how Batman got back to Gotham in the Dark Knight Rises. He crawled out of a hole in the middle of the desert with no money and no ID and suddenly just pops back up in Gotham which is under fascist rule at the time?
— jon drake (@DrakeGatsby) June 23, 2019
31. A shout-out to “The Shining”
32. Do you know how young Pocahontas was in the film?
33. An actual sex hotline!
34. All the dead parents in Disney movies
35. Beast killed his servants
36. This discriminating scene in “Three Little Pigs”
37. Scar as a rug
38. The ladies were not happy to see Aladdin
39. This shadow scene in “Tarzan”