Have you ever looked at a product and thought to yourself, That is SO genius, why has no one thought of that before?! Well, these 25 products make you wonder just that. They’re genius, they’re useful and they make all those things that you kinda-sorta dreaded doing before (but didn’t realize why), so much better! If you’re ready to turn your life around and make all those mundane tasks less dreadful, you need to welcome each of these products into your life, STAT.
From wrapping paper that you can use all year long (that’s right, no more feeling embarrassed when you hand your MIL a gift wrapped in Santa paper in July!) to a rotating Lego socket, these inventions are so brilliant you will wonder how you ever got by without them before. So, without further ado, here are the 25 gadgets you need to invest in this year:
1. Universal wrapping paper, for birthdays, Christmas, Hannuka and anniversaries!
2. This cute, simple and fun dresser that ensures that your clothes go exactly where they need to go.
3. Pizza scissors, to prevent that one friend from “accidentally” cutting a bigger slice than everyone else…
4. The Twister Fork, to keep those dang noodles on the fork long enough to get them in your mouth.
5. This cat crib, because why not?
6. The Gulping Yolk Fish Egg Separator, which makes separating the whites so much simpler!
8. The Dry Side Bench, which allows you to roll the bench to the dry side after a rain. Genius!
9. This ironing board mirror, so you don’t have to worry about making space for an ironing board that you use once a year.
10. This super duper handy cup holder umbrella, so that you can walk in the rain while talking on the phone and sipping on your Chai Tea soy latte all at the same time.
11. This hourglass traffic signal that every city seriously needs to invest in. (Then you can know how late you’re actually going to be!)
12. Baby stroller and scooter hybrid, because moms want to have fun too!
13. This toothpaste tube squeezer, so you never have to waste another drop of toothpaste again.
14. The Mirror Clearer, so you can look at your freshly cleaned self immediately after getting out of the shower, as opposed to having to wait for five whole minutes.
15. This super awesome spaghetti measuring tool, because no matter how hard you try, you can never seem to make just enough pasta.
16. The citrus spritzer, that way you get every last drop of citrusy goodness out of that lime!
17. This super awesome armrest table, for when you don’t have enough room in your flat (or your budget) for end tables.
18. These rotating lego sockets, that are cool looking and useful. Finally, a place you can plug in that really awkward phone charger!
19. A CATable, so your cat has a place to play while you work <3
20. This onion holder, because who’s not terrified of cutting off their finger everytime they cut an onion?
21. A ring bottle opener, so that you can look tough in front of all the ladies.
22. This reusable candle, because it’s always a bummer when good smelling candles burn out.
22. The Inside-Out Umbrella, because sticking wet umbrellas in your purse sucks.
23. This lock mug that keeps other peoples’ grubby mits off your mug.
24. This key holder, for when you’re finally tired of looking for your keys every morning.
25. A baby shower cap, to ensure a happy baby all through bathtime.
26. This tie that’s underside is a microfiber lining for cleaning your mobile devices. Finally, a discreet way to clean your phone while in a meeting.
27. This USB stick that shows you how much space has been used, so you can stop wasting micro amounts of space on not-completely-full devices.
28. These gas pumps that hang from the roof, so you never have to risk parking on the wrong side again.
29. These chairs, because it’s a pain going to a restaurant and not having any place to hang your purse.
30. And finally, these gas station in Canada that offers a steeper discount the colder it gets outside.
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.