Having the flu or getting a cold is never fun. However, for some reason, despite their manliness — our husbands just can’t seem to cope.
It’s no secret that women have a higher pain tolerance than men. That’s just science. Apparently though, the same applies for pretty much any illness or ailment. Men can be big, fat babies about it. Need proof? Keep reading.
These 30 women can’t help but make fun of their partners and their ‘terrible’ colds.
Don’t worry, guys. It’s all in good fun. Plus — at least you never have to experience childbirth.
1. She can’t handle all of the whining.
2. Way too real.
3. It’s been a five minute long conversation so far.
4. So, we can assume she isn’t making him chicken noodle soup?
5. Sounds like you should hire a nurse and go on a girl’s trip.
6. It’s a tale as old as time.
7. You have one guess.
8. And she’d still get up to prepare dinner and get the kids to bed.
9. Can someone get this girl a glass of wine?
10. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.
11. The last words any wife wants to hear.
12. That’s so true. Why is that, you guys?
13. Prepare yourself. The season is here.
14. She’ll probably need help arranging the funeral services too.
15. That runny nose, sore throat, and coughing — it can feel like death.
16. Thanks a lot, husband.
17. Isn’t there an old saying that goes something like…’man up!’?
18. Oh, yes. Very similar.
19. If he was smart, he’d just grin and bear it.
20. Whatever you need to do to make it through this difficult time.
21. He needs to be more specific so she knows whether or not to drop everything or continue about her day.
22. We hope that this man survived.
23. Just a few suggestions, gentlemen. But they must be earned.
24. Expect overly dramatic outbursts and possibly some tears.
25. If you can’t go to work, you might as well be productive.
26. Why most you bring us all down with you?!
27. Actual depiction.
28. Deep breaths. We’ll all get through this. No one panic.
29. So that’s the official term.
30. Now she’s really opened a can of worms.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.